Thursday, January 19, 2017

Otter Love

I'm playing along in several challenges with this little guy. My otter is sending sunshine and love to cheer up a friend! I am working on flat and mailable for January, which is not my usual style, as I like lots of embellishments and layers!
I LOVE HAMBO STAMPS and yes, they are still in business! If you aren't familiar with their artwork, you need to go check it out. Cutest ever. I used Otter (4521) and It's An Otter (4509).
It's super (almost eerily) foggy here today, so I am bringing some warmth to our skies with my little smiley guy.

I stamped him in Archival Black (SU!) and then used my Kuretake paints to color. I did a fast watercolor for my coloring. I die cut the edge using a new Pretty Posh stitched die, added some corrugated hearts and a little wood heart. Still pretty flat and mailable!

Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you have a sunny day!
 

Crafty Gals Corner - Add a heart  
Tuesday Throwdown - Your Favorite Medium 
Dream Valley Challenges - Something New
Bit More Time to Craft - Always Anything Goes

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh...he is such a cutie!!! Thank you for sharing him with us at Dream Valley Challenge :D XXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute, Judy! Love your little otter and of course the sentiment - otterly perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!