Saturday, February 20, 2016

Thanks a Latte!

Pink and orange are two of my favorite colors together, and I love how they turned out on this emboss resist watercolored panel. I stamped my image in VersaMark ink, and embossed with white, then watercolored with my Kuretake paints. A little washi tape and a Martha Stewart doily are my embellishments. I stamped my sentiments with VersaFine and adhered all to a panel sprayed with Raspberry Spray. This card makes me happy!

Images are from Sweet 'n Sassy's Special Blend stamp set.

Challenges:

7 comments:

  1. Fabulous card, love the emboss resist and the gorgeous colours. Thanks for joining the M is for Mixed Media at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pink and orange are GREAT together! Awesome card! Thanks for joining the sisterhood of snarky stampers for M is for Mixed Media!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a cute card you have shared with us over at myshericrafts this week, thanks. I do love the look of resist myself.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fabulous card and a great resist technique. The colours and sentiment are wonderful.
    Thank you for joining in with the February challenge "Anything Goes" at Creative Artiste Mixed Media and good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful color choices! It reminds me of a beautiful sari! Thanks for joining our challenge at My Sheri Crafts.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous piece of work you have created I love it...
    Thank you so much for entering our challenge over at Creative Artiste Mixed Media Challenge Blog, we hope to see you join in again...

    Hugs Rhonda DT & Owner
    http://creativeartistemixedmedia.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mixed media and a coffee theme... how can this be any better! I resist using orange and pink together, but it looks awesome here. Thanks for joining the fun at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!