Wednesday, October 21, 2015

The Day I Fell in Love With Kits

This month's Paper Pumpkin kit by Stampin' Up! is my favorite so far! I made this trio of cards is such a short time, because all the needed supplies were right in the kit, and the easy directions make for fast results!

I added a few individual touches (the Falling Softly embossing folder on the Thanks card, and moving the twine around on the Thinking of You card -- adding a gold accent to an envelope), but I love how quickly these came together. 

I wasn't a big "kit" fan until this past weekend, when I attended Lydia Fiedler's UNWIND Retreat in Austin, Texas. We played with the Oh What Fun Tag Project Kit (139602) for an afternoon (I will share this later this week), and I really liked it. Maybe the kits I have tried in the past from other companies just weren't what I was looking for!

Check it out HERE on my Stampin' Up! website!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!