Friday, October 16, 2015

It's New Release Day at Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps!

Hello stamping friends! I am excited to share the Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps October Release and Blog Hop with you today and I know the rest of the SNSS Divas are too. There are four brand new stamp sets plus four new products from the October Sweet Perks Club. This release has a little something for everyone…for card makers as well as for those who enjoy Bible journaling. 

I chose two new sets to highlight, and added a recent release with one of them. Take a peek:
 

As many of you know, my first grandchild was born September 13 - a sweet little girl named Felicity Grace. I made this card for her mama, my daughter-in-law, Rachel. Grandmas have to show off their gbabies, so here she is (at two weeks). Her cheeks!!






I made a heart "background" using Grunge Elements 2, and then stamped a sentiment from Keep in Touch, Too on top.
The main sentiment, with a matching heart(!) is from Little One. I love all the pink, as it's my favorite color, but I also love pink for my sweet baby girl.

 
My next card uses Name Above All Names and a Brusho powder background. My dove is watercolored in a not-so-precise way on purpose to match the style of the background better.

Now on to the rest of the team for their AMAZING projects. Seriously, visit everyone, because I am in awe this month of what they have done! Be sure to check out the SNSS Blog to see the entire release!

Click on the links below for our blog hop so you can see what our talented team did with them! Don't forget to leave a little love on each blog as you hop along. Then head on over to the Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps Store to pick up your favorite stamp sets from the release!


2 comments:

  1. Love the little hearts! And your granddaughter looks so sweet :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such pretty cards Judy. Love the sweet little hearts on the baby card. What a neat way of using that image. The dove is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!