Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Warm Wishes for Spring

I am sending warm wishes for all of you in the throes of cold winter temperatures! One of my wishes is that Spring would come really early this year! I'm not holding my breath, though, so the mittens are staying out for now!
I used images from Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps Winnie's Warm Wishes, one of the new February releases. I love how the sentiments are all interchangeable to say all sorts of different things. 




I stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black ink, and colored the mittens with Copic markers. I decided to have them facing so the hearts were right side up. The banners are handcut, and the little mittens are backed by a purchased snowflake doily. 

Be sure to check out the rest of the February release HERE.

It's was a crazy weekend at my house as my daughter got engaged! We are so excited and thrilled, and are busy planning for a summer wedding. I am on a roller coaster, with my first grandbaby coming in September (via my son and his wife), and now a wedding! 2015 is turning out to be a whirlwind year already!

Thanks for stopping by today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!