Sunday, February 1, 2015

Hey Cat Lovers!

I like cats. I just don't have any. My mom was allergic to them, and then my daughter, so we have always had dogs. But if I had a cat, it would be cute like this one!
Your cats knead you, right? My daughter eventually developed a tolerance for cats and today has a super cute one named Meowth. She says when he wants her to get out of bed, he kneads her stomach. Makes me laugh. They knead (need) you in other ways too!


 
Today is Club Set Release Day at The {Stamps} of Life and cat2stamp is ADORABLE. 
<<<<<

There are also DIES! Yep. But you gotta be a Club member to get them this early! 
Check it out HERE.
 
I made a couple of other designs with this cute set. On this one I embossed the fish bone with silver embossing powder and then punched it out with an oval punch. The cute typeset paper is from the brand new Celebrate Collection Patterned Paper Pad.
Love that there is a solid footprint and an outline! This sentiment is PURRFECT for those needed "pick-me-up" greetings:
And if you aren't a cat lover? Then check out Stephanie's dog, Cookie! I have one more cat2stamp design to show you later this week! Have a blessed day!

2 comments:

  1. Cute cards!! Each one is just beautiful! Love the picture of your daughter's cat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, these cards are so sweet! Love the cat image and you showcased the set beautifully!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!