Friday, December 6, 2013

Merry and Bright

Oh Brrrr! It is -2 outside, and feels like -14. I am so glad I am inside my warm house!

Friday always warms me up with a card or project from The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store! Today's card uses some fun Webster's Pages designer paper called It's Christmas. I really LOVE the papers in this collection and it's on sale for just $5.00!
The paper assortment comes in a sheaf, rather than a pad, and that is nice, because sometimes I am not the best at tearing out carefully ha! There are some fun printed "tags" or sentiment pieces that come with it, and I cut out one of those for my tag. So no stamping, just a lot of beautiful patterns to choose from!

The middle panel is embellished with fun Satin Snowflake trim from May Arts. I added a 1/2" Silver Jingle Bell to the beautiful 1/8" Velvet ribbon after I punched a hole in the top. A few Silver Rhinestones, and all done! My layout is Deconstructed Sketch #129.

All linked supplies are from The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store.

Be sure to have a visit to see what other wonderful things Sharon carries! So many fabulous things on sale >here<.
No Time To Stamp?

2 comments:

  1. wow, this is a beautiful and fun card. Looking at it seems as though hours were used in construction time! I absolutely LOVE the outcome. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great papers and tag! Love the snowflake ribbon - so cute.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!