Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Happy Birthday Tim!

Today at the Hambo Hoedown, the Bacon Bits Design Team girls are celebrating Tim Hunter's birthday! Tim is the pen (pencil?) behind all the Hambo Stamps images (well, maybe not QUITE all, but almost - Monica is responsible for a few!) and we wanted to wish him a happy day. His birthday is actually later this week, but today is a NEW CHALLENGE at the Hoedown, so we are celebrating a day early.

Our challenge is to make a CAS (Clean and Simple) design! Easy! You don't even have to make it a birthday greeting. We all did for Tim, but the challenge is open to any kind of greeting or occasion. You can play along with us here.

For my birthday greeting I chose Caveman (4221) and Back Then (4206)
I stamped my Caveman on Whisper White cardstock (SU!) and then colored in using Copic markers. I embossed the background with a Cuttlebug embossing folder and then cut a blurb out of Kraft using an Avery Elle die (Oh Yeah). I stamped my sentiment on the Kraft with Memento Tuxedo Black ink.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TIM!!

Be sure to check out what my team mates 
have made to wish Tim a happy day:

4 comments:

  1. This is fantastic!! My gosh I love that image!! LOL Awesome coloring and the design is perfect!! Love it!!

    - Susan
    {Scrap A Thousand Words}

    ps... There is a DT Call over at Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, we hear Tim talk all the time about "When I was a kid..." though he never tells the good dinosaur stories! Great job with this fun CAS card Judy, and thanks for his birthday wishes! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So, so cute! I love that little guy and I think we were on the same page with our cards haha! Great job (I love it that others also fill "white space" with embossing. I generally have a very hard time leaving it "white") Great card!
    lyn

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!