Friday, November 29, 2013

Fun and Festive

I am spending the day crafting today and shopping in my own craft room, from things I haven't yet used! Sounds fun to me!

I had a lot of fun making this card. The Silver & Gold designer paper by Bo Bunny makes it so easy to coordinate papers and embellishments in my stash.
I stamped the sentiment from JustRite Clear Stamp - Christmas Vintage Labels Four with VersaMark ink and then embossed with Ranger Super Fine Embossing Powder - Gold


I pleated the May Arts 3/4" Sheer w/Gold Band Ribbon under the second panel and then added a row of Snow Pearls along the edge. I made an "embellishment cluster" with a corrugated heart, Tulle Bow, chipboard glittery snowflake and a Rouge Sparklets from Kaisercraft, along with a swirl of pearls and rhinestones from Prima. Festive and fun!

I hope all of my U.S. friends had a wonderful Thanksgiving! My two dogs were asking for tidbits all day:
Fiona
Lucy - on my knee!



ALL Christmas paper collections have been reduced!

Challenges:

2 comments:

  1. Your card is beautiful Judy!! I love the vintage feel to it with the antique looking Santa. The gold embossing is so pretty.

    Nothing better than our beloved dogs to add to the family festivities. Nice regal pictures of them. :>)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty, Judy! I love the vintage look...and all that ribbon is awesome :) Thanks for joining us at 4 Crafty Chicks this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!