Thursday, October 31, 2013

I'll Get You My Pretties


It's Thursday and that means a new sketch
Here is this week's sketch #125!
I turned the sketch on its side for my layout today.  I started designing my card around Graphic 45's Steampunk Spells 6x6 pad. From there I chose a K & Co. glittery witch and bat die cut that I have had in my stash forever, and then added the cute sentiment from Chicken Girl Design's Happy Halloween stamp set. All my layers are held together with 1/2" Scor-Tape and popped up with Zva Dimensionals. Lot of layers and lots of fun! Linked supplies are available at i {heart} papers!
I made this card in honor of my daughter, who played the Wicked Witch of the West in the Wizard of Oz three years ago when she was a senior in HS.
  The Deconstructed Girls have some amazing eye candy for you 
so have a visit at my teammates' blogs too! 
To play along, link up HERE.
I won Top Honors at Decorate to Celebrate with my Halloween bag! You can see it here.
Decorate To Celebrate! Top Honors
Other challenges for this card:
By LORi Designs - Trick or Treat
Tuesday Throwdown - Use Witches Or Candy
Clear It Out - Halloween : Stash Item: Anything Orange (my bat)
The Perfect Sentiment - Fall or Halloween  
Creative Belli - Halloween Divas by Design - Orange 
Paper Shelter Challenge - Halloween 
Fab 'n' Funky - Halloween 
Little Red Wagon - Halloween

12 comments:

  1. First of all... EXCELLENT make up. Would have to be to turn Laura into a witch!!!

    I love the way you worked the sketch! Great glittery-ness!!! :)


    ReplyDelete
  2. SUPER SWEET Halloween card, Judy! All the sparkle and love that you turned the sketch! I love the inspiration behind the card too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't you just love it when something from your stash gets to come out and play. Great card and I own that paper as well. Love it! Thanks for joining us at the Tuesday Throwdown this week!

    kReN, TTDT
    Come and follow me@http://afourthlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a FUN Halloween card, Judy! Love your fabulous take on the sketch and the sparkly Witch & Bat are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card. I love the glitter paper used for the silhouette of the witch! Thank you for joining us this week at Fab'n'Funky!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome Halloween card - love the added sparkle!!
    Thanks so much for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun Halloween card. Love the way you colored this fun image! Thank you for joining us at THE PAPER SHELTER. Good luck and please play with us again!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun Halloween card. Love the way you colored this fun image! Thank you for joining us at THE PAPER SHELTER. Good luck and please play with us again!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous Halloween card...Thanks for playing along with us at Fab'n'Funky this week.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your sparkly witch is just fabulous!
    Thanks for sharing it with Diva's this week for our 'Use Orange' challenge and good luck
    Hugs Laurie x

    ReplyDelete
  11. HI Judy,
    This is fab. I love the papers & the wonderful dies. It looks fantastic. e image & your colouring is fantastic. Thanks for joining us at Divas By Design this week.
    Hugs,
    Andie xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!