Friday, August 9, 2013

Dare to Reach Out

Beginning today I will be sharing each Friday my creations made using lots of goodies from The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store. I am thrilled to be one of the new designers on Sharon's team, as she was one of the first people I "met" online when I discovered Splitcoast many moons ago.  What a sweetheart!

My card today is made using a variety of trims that you might not think would work together, but I surely love the look! I started out my choosing my background designer paper from the Prima Zephyr collection. I love all of the papers that Prima makes; the patterns are so unique.

I then stamped my sentiment from one of Our Daily Bread designs stamp sets, Keep My Lamp Burning. My favorite embellishment to add to any card is pearls, and this Kaisercraft Pearl Flourish was perfect. I layered Turquoise Ric Rac with Tangerine Seam Binding and fancy Lace with pearl center, and then added some beautiful Prima paper flowers to my seam binding bow.
No Time To Stamp?
Thanks for stopping by today and be sure to stop by The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store to see all of the fabulous things that Sharon carries! Everything you could want for your designs!





Challenges for this card:
Brown Sugar – Anything Goes 
Card Crafter's Circle - Ribbon and Lace 
Inspire Me Fridays - Anything Goes!

5 comments:

  1. So so pretty with those ribbons and the lace. Gorgeous card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the new DT!! Gorgeous card! Such pretty colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute and nice card. Great to have you playing along with our challenge at Brown Sugar. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How wonderful this is! Praise God for those who take the plunge to share the Gospel with those who are lost in the darkness that they may be brought into the Light! Thank you for sharing with us at Card Crafter's Circle!

    ReplyDelete
  5. so very pretty Judy!
    I'll be featuring you this week @ Inspire Me Fridays, thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!