Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Timeless Tuesday With Flourishes


I am thrilled to be joining the Friends of Flourishes Design Team with my first Timeless Tuesday post today! I just learned earlier this week while I was on vacation that I would be a part of this fabulous team, and I am still visiting my son in North Carolina, so today's post will be sharing two cards I have previously made that fit our challenge this week. Next week I will have something brand new to share~!

Our hostess for this week is Broni and she is asking for creations in blues and greens. Here are two of my favorites:
My first card is made using one of the sentiments and sentiment frame from Sweet Violets

My second card uses Old Fashiond Florals.

I am excited to share with you each Tuesday, and look forward to next week when I will be home to create something new~!

Be sure to visit the rest of the Timeless Tuesday Team to see what they have made!

11 comments:

  1. Two beautiful creations Judy. The first is so subtle and delicate and I love the pretty flower image in the second.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two gorgeous beauties Judy! Love the antique-y feel of the first one and I love all the lush layers in your second one! Fabulous creations! Welcome to the Team!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Judy! One of your new team mates here....both of your cards are lovely!! I can't decide which one I like better! Can't wait to see more of your beautiful work! So excited to be on the FOF DT with all of you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oldies but goodies! They are both beauties. I hope you enjoy the rest of your visit.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not only one but two beautiful cards, Jenny!! Love the use of the DP and vintage look on the first one. Wonderful use the green & blue colors for the second card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Judy, I am still waiting for the stamps I paid for in APRIL!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Judy, I'm so glad you've joined the team! Both of your cards are just beautiful!! I especially love the vintage look of the first one!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are both beauties Judy! Elegant and inviting. Welcome to the team!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!