Thursday, August 16, 2012

What a Week!

Summer Lovin' --- had me a BLAST! I just got back from a wonderful surprise trip from my husband to celebrate our 30th wedding anniversary. We spent a week in New England and just got back! And just in time for today's Deconstructed Sketch!
I flipped the sketch and used some of my favorite summery papers - On the Sunny Side (MME) and Sidewalks (October Afternoon).  

I have a lot of catching up to do, and school starts TODAY -- plus I want to share some of my travel adventures with you later this week. So have a great day and I hope to see you right back here tomorrow!

The Deconstructed Sketch girls have some terrific samples to show, so be sure to have a visit at their blogs too!
Judy Rozema, Guest Designer <---you are here!
To play along, link up your sketch creation HERE!

Papers: Sidewalks (October Afternoon) and On the Sunny Side (My Mind's Eye), Crumb Cake
Accessories: On the Sunny Side chipboard (MME), crocheted flower (KaiserCraft), twine, Large Oval die cuts (Spellbinders), distressing tool

4 comments:

  1. Adorable card, Judy!! Love all the layers and rolled flower embellishment!! Fabulous take on this weeks sketch!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this gorgeous card! Warm colors, fab flower, great sentiment...beautiful! So glad you had a wonderful trip!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun card Judy. Just love the colors and the papers. Wow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great card! Your vacation sounded wonderful!! Those papers are fab!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!