Saturday, June 30, 2012

Thanks So Much!

This Butterfly and Berries Collage stamp is available in the Birds and Butterflies Collage Sheet and as an individual stamp. I paired it with Thanks So Much, which is also available in a half sheet of inspirational phrases: Inspirational Plate #2.
My background was made using the Polished Stone technique on Glossy White cardstock.  I added some texture with an embossing folder and some Turquoise Netting from Really Reasonable Ribbon, along with a crocheted and paper rose. 
Thanks for stopping by today! I appreciate my readers!


Challenges for this card: Chocolate, Coffee & Cards - Anything Goes

Stamps: Butterfly and Berries Collage; Thanks So Much by I Brake For Stamps
Paper: Basic Black, Always Artichoke, Taken With Teal, Glossy White
Ink: Tempting Turquoise, Taken With Teal, Always Artichoke, VersaFine Onyx Black, Encore Metallic Gold
Accessories: crocheted flower and paper rose (The Paper Studio), Turquoise Netting (Really Reasonable Ribbon), embossing folder (Sizzix)

2 comments:

  1. I love the turquoise and black together, very pretty! waving hi from the hills of North Carolina :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome!!!!! Thanks for participating in our Chocolate,Coffee and Cards challenge this week! Hope to see you again next week!!!
    ~DEANNE~

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!