Sunday, May 27, 2012

Cats Know



Happy Sunday to you! I love scrunching up ribbon. If I had a cat, I am sure it would love it too! :)
I used Stampin' Up's Cherry Cobbler striped grosgrain ribbon and Scor-Tape and gave some dimension to my little card. It measures approx. 6 x 3 1/2 inches.

My images are by Rubbernecker Stamps from the Cats Set. So many fun cats and sentiments! This sentiment says "Women and Cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea." Click on the photo above for a clearer, close-up view.

I think those cats on my card are doing as they please, hanging from the ceiling, stretching and taking up room, and bouncing off the walls. I feel like that some days! :)

I hope you have a wonderful and blessed day!





Challenges for this card: 
Great Impressions - Anything goes
   
Stamps: Cats Set SKU:597 by Rubbernecker Stamps
Paper: Cherry Cobbler, Basic Black, Neenah Solar White
Ink: VersaFine Onyx Black
Accessories: Spellbinders oval die, Basic Grey button, PTI twine, Stampin' Up! Cherry Cobbler Striped Grosgrain Ribbon

4 comments:

  1. Wowzers!! Great layout! Love how the scrunched ribbon makes your card pop! Thanks for playing with us at Great Impressions Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe.. so cute! love it! Thanks so much for entering into the DT Call over at TAWS..This is going to be so hard to pick just one of you..
    HUGS
    Ali
    -owner of the Alley Way Stamps

    ReplyDelete
  3. FABULOUS!
    I love the layout and the colors!!!
    GREAT Card, Judy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card, thanks for joning us at KKKG this week.

    Hugs Wenda

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!