Sunday, November 20, 2011

New Challenges at Rubbernecker Stamps!




There is something new over at the Rubbernecker Blog
It's SISTERHOOD SUNDAYS!


Every Sunday, the Rubbernecker Stamps Design Team, Stampin' Sisterhood, will bring you fun new challenges and lots of inspiration to start your week! 
This week our challenge is an inspiration photo. 
I love to see what everyone comes up with from the same photo! We have cute, elegant, and CAS examples to share with you today! Here is what I made:
The first thing that caught my eye was the sparkle and reflection in the ornaments, and I wanted a design that was simple, but sparkly! I used Every Star Text from Rubbernecker Stamps, and stamped it with Encore Metallic Silver pigment ink. I then embossed it with Ranger's Silver Detail EP. The stars, and red and green background are all from the Christmas Glitter Matstack by DCWV.  The silver ribbon is Shimmer Satin Silver from Really Reasonable Ribbon~ Easy! 

Be sure to stop at the Rubbernecker Blog for some fun news about the prizes for the Sunday challenges, and to see what the rest of the Design Team made!  Thank you for stopping by today! Have a wonderful Sunday~!

9 comments:

  1. How fun and cute, Judy, and so perfect coming from a music teacher! :-) I love the blocked and glittered background; it really sets off the embossed sentiment panel so nicely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How pretty!!!I just love the sparkly paper, Judy, and what a clever idea to emboss the sentiment on the black paper...it really pops!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. a fantastic creation! love the glitter-paper!

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty with the shimmery blocks of red and green Judy! I love that sentiment with the punched stars layered on!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome contrast & glam!! I'll bet this truly glistens in the light! Those papers are the perfect setting for this sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I love sparkly and this fits the bill! Just such a sweet card with the sparkles and I like the branches under the top star. Great card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Judy, this is lovely! I just adore those glittery background squares and that sentiment is wonderfully sparkly on the black background!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You totally accomplished your goal of sparkly. Looks awesome. The sparkles truly take the center stage on this.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!