Friday, November 4, 2011

Be Your Own Kind of Beautiful

I thought I had shared this card already, but in looking back over the last few months I didn't see it. In any case, I love the look of this card and it was so simple and quick to do. I am generally not a CAS stamper, but I wish I were a lot more often than once every 4-5 months! Haha!
Not much description is needed as you can see how it was made. What do you think? Thanks for stopping by today!
 
Stamps: Beautiful 582-04 and Weeds 497-16 by Rubbernecker Stamps
Paper: PTI White, Stampin' Up! Bella Rose DP
Ink: Kiwi Kiss, Baja Breeze, Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories: grosgrain ribbon, silver half pearls

4 comments:

  1. This is what I call real people cards. The kind I make when I have a stamping get together or just when I need to send a sympathy or get well card. Sadly they rarely make it onto the blog for me...LOVE the colors and the great design! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Judy, this is beautiful! LOVE the colors and you really should do CAS cards more often....yours turn out so nicely!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Judy your cards says it all, be your own kind of beautiful. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!