Monday, June 27, 2011

Red Rainbows and Thank Yous


This is what I made for today's SCS Clean and Simple Challenge 125: Red/Black/White. I love this color combo - it is so crisp and classy. I used Rainbows & Clouds stamps and dies from Li'l Inker Designs. I ADORE this stamp set and the dies that come with it. There are oodles of possibilities for color and design! I doodled around the edge of the card for a little different finish.

Thanks for looking and I hope you have a GREAT day!

Stamps: Rainbows and Clouds by Li'l Inker Designs
Paper: Basic Black, PTI White, SU! Prints DP, Basic Grey DP (white tone underneath clouds)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories: gingham ribbon, Rainbows and CLouds die cuts

4 comments:

  1. This is really cute Judy! I love that color combo too. Nice job with the doodling! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY GOSH...are you kidding me? This card is AMAZING!! I really, really love this! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a gorgeous rainbow - I love the idea of having an all-red one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, this is just so great! Loving the all red rainbow!
    Laura
    Lil' Inker Designs

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!