Thursday, December 16, 2010

It's Paper Romance Challenge Day! And the Snow is Falling.....on my PAPER!

I must be on a snowman kick! I love snowmen and think they are so cute -- as long as they are on paper and not in my yard! I live in a cold, snowy place, but really prefer warmer weather. So I am happy to make lots of snow cards - and let the snow stay there!


This is for Bonnie's challenge at Paper Romance today.  This week’s challenge is called "The Backwards Color Challenge!"  Are you tired of using red and green on all of your Christmas creations? Well, take a break and let's see those Christmas cards made from any color but red or green! Come play along! You could win a $5 gift certificate to Paper Romance!

I also made my card for the Splitcoast Ways To Use It Challenge: All That Glitters. I used Dapper Dan Snowman by High Hopes (available at Paper Romance). Glitter is on each snowdrift, the "O" on SNOW , my snowflakes, and I also used Spica Glitter pens all over Dapper Dan! My glitter is Crystal Ice. CLICK on the picture above for a close-up of the glitzy glitter! I made my snowdrifts by tearing three pieces of Whisper White cardstock and then brushing them with Brushable Glue.  I dipped each edge in the Crystal Ice Glitter and let them dry before attaching to the card base.

Check out what the rest of the Paper Romance Design Team did HERE.

Take a look at my $5 SALE.
Unity, Spellbinders, ODBD and Stampin' Up! today - who knows what tomorrow?
And for more fun......looking for last minute gifts in time for Christmas? Stocking Stuffers? Check out my AVON website with FREE shipping!  

Thank you for stopping by today!
 

8 comments:

  1. This is just adorable Judy - love those fabulous snowbanks and all that glitter!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my this is sooooo super FUN and absolutely ADORABLE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable! I love the snowflakes and the background paper you used! Great title and snow too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That snowman is adorable Judy. Your snow looks wonderful, very sweet and fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card Judy, and I love all those different snowflakes you've used too.
    hugs
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your wonderful card. Everything a snow card should be. Great snow drifts!
    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!