Thursday, December 23, 2010

It's FROSTY!

It's FROSTY inside and out today! 19 degrees to start this morning.  Not too bad!


After two days of non-seasonal cards, I am back to making a few more.  I made this for today's Splitcoast Ways To Use It Challenge. . . Make It Pop!

I popped up my snowman and also used glittered chipboard letters to make my "frosty" pop.

Image is from Holiday Squares by I Brake For Stamps. I colored it with Copics.
The snowman has my absolute favorite Twinkling Clouds Sparkle N Soft on him. Click on the picture below for a close-up of that sparkly frost!


I absolutely love the Sparkle N Soft product. It is like a fine flocking with glitter added.  See all of the colors HERE.

If you purchase anything from the I Brake For Stamps website, use this code for 10% off: SAVE10JUDY
I am also entering my card in these challenges:
Alota Rubber Stamps - Bling It On
Dutch Dare - Winter
The Corrosive Challenge - Non-Traditional Christmas
Alphabet Challenge - H is for Hats
Fussy and Fancy - Snow
Copic Creations Challenge Blog - Sparkle


Take a look at my $5 SALE.
Unity, Spellbinders, ODBD and Stampin' Up! today - who knows what tomorrow?

And for more fun......check out my AVON website with FREE shipping! 
Stamps: Holiday Squares by I Brake For Stamps
Paper: PTI White, Lavender Lace, Bo Bunny Journaling Pages
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copics, Spica Glitter pens
Accessories: snowflake charm, organdy ribbon, silver cord, Twinkling Clouds Sparkle N Soft (Sparkle N Sprinkle), chipboard letters, Cuttlebug EF
 

7 comments:

  1. This is just stunning! I just love the richness of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! The colors are so creative and go well with the sentiment. Love the purple frame, the trim, and the charm too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your fosty snowman he so cute and the purple lettering super cute card! Merry christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable card, love the purple. Thanks for sharing with us at Fussy and Fancy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love snowmen and I LOVE yours Judy--how cute is he! Love the sparkly letters too--just fabulous! Thanks for joining in with us at the Copic Creations Challenge!

    hugz,
    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!