Thursday, November 25, 2010

Are You Dragon? It's Paper Romance Challenge Day!

Happy Thanksgiving to all my USA friends!

Hope you aren't draggin' (or dragon!) after a wonderful meal! I am on my way to my father-in-law's memorial service in Arizona.  It will be a wonderful celebration of his life, with lots and lots of family. Hope your day is filled with blessings too!

Gavin' The Givin' Dragon is ready to give some gifts and blessings to someone! It's Cindy's Challenge Day over at Paper Romance and she has challenged us to use a tag on our cards.  I used a Sizzix tag, and embossed it with one of my Cuttlebug folders.  Gavin' is stamped with Memento Black Tuxedo ink and then colored in with Copics and Spica Glitter pens. 

  
I love this rainbow colored ric rac by Coat's and wanted to incorporate that (and some twisted embroidery thread) in my card.  My designer paper is from The Paper Studio. Be sure to check out the Paper Romance Challenge blog to see what some of the other PR gals have done with tags!  Play along and you might win a PR gift certificate!



4 comments:

  1. WOW!
    This is the BRIGHTEST and most CHEERFUL card!!!
    EVERYTHING works together so beautifully!!!!!
    I really love the brads as a crowning touch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So bright and cheerful Joy - sure to brighten someone's day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so bold and festive....especially love the way you used that candle border

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! I love all of the bright colors. It is such an adorable children's card! (or for those that never outgrow childhood)!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!