Thursday, September 2, 2010

Stamping + Mexican Cruise = AMAZING! And a New Team to Boot!

This morning I want to share a fun and easy fold that always delights its receivers.



This is a picture of the card closed.  And below is the card open:

My images are by Sparkle and Sprinkle from a new set called Ocean Treasures. I stamped them in VersaMark ink and then embossed with Ocean Spark Embossing Powder. The sentiment around the shell says "May you always have a shell in your pocket and sand in your shoes." I scored two lines below the pearls with my Scor-Pal. 

The directions for this card with the wrap-around band are really simple and you can find them (and supplies used) HERE on the Sparkle N Sprinkle site.  I am excited to tell you that SNS is also sponsoring a Stamping Cruise to Mexico in February, and you can read all about it on the blog HERE today!

I am so pleased to announce that I have been asked to stay on the Sparkle Team as a regular designer!  I am getting to know the team and how much fun they are - and I simply LOVE the products SNS carries.

One of my favorites that is a MUST-HAVE is the Tear-ific Tape:


It is the best sticky tape I have ever used!  And it TEARS!  It is wonderful stuff and you really should check it out.

And don't put your swim suit away yet!  Join SNS for the February Cruise!






4 comments:

  1. I like the idea of the band to hold the card closed, and I really like the tropical feel to it with the colours you've used. It's out with our swimwear as we head off on holidays next weekend - yay.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a gorgeous card with great texture...awesome! Congrats on your SNS DT spot...oh my gosh, I remember them from a craft show years ago...I'll have to go take a visit! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card, Judy! Congatulations on joining as a regular member! SNS has some great stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great fold I agree and pretty card. COngrats on staying on the DT girl! THey are lucky to have you. Are you going on the Cruise?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!