Thursday, September 9, 2010

Dreaming of You


I absolutely love twine, linen thread, and all that stuff! So I was excited about this morning's SCS Ways To Use It Challenge - TWINE!

I used some of my Baker's Twine from i {heart} papers on my card today. I love the soft texture, and the contrast in colors. Images are from the August Collection of digi images by Chicken Girl Designs {Dreaming of You}, available at ihp! Would you like to have this darling image for free?  Your dream can come true. I am giving it away today! Just leave me a comment on this post and you are entered in the drawing!  Easy as pie!

I printed my image on Georgia Pacific White and colored the moon and sheep's nose, ears, and feet with Copic Markers. The sparkling fluff on the sheep's body is called Sparkle N Soft  -  wonderful flocking with glitter!  I love it! The stars are colored with a Buttermilk atyou Spica Glitter Pen. Click on the picture below to see it close-up!


Tomorrow is Release Day for Chicken Girl Designs.  Wait until you see the adorable fall images that Jannie has dreamed up for us! Be sure to stop back and see!


Stamps: Dreaming of You - Chicken Girl Designs available at i {heart} papers
Paper: Kraft, GP White, BG Lemonade DP
Ink: Copics
Accessories: button, Baker's Twine, atyou Spica Glitter Pen (Buttermilk), Spellbinders dies, paper piercer, Sparkle N Sprinkle Twinkling Clouds Sparkle N Soft (flocking with glitter added), slit punch


10 comments:

  1. OMGosh...how very sweet....love the button on the twine...great effect

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable! Love all of your little elements!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card, Judy! The Lemonade paper is SWEET with this image!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a darling card! So sweet! Love the combinations of products on this cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am totally in love with this layout and the papers you used! In LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is sooo sweet! They way you used the papers reminds me of a cozy baby quilt!! And the glittery wool is just too cute!

    WONDERFULLY Done!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty pretty papers and that sheep is adorable!!

    Hugs, Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cute card! Love how you did the sheep's wool.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would LOVE a free digi image of the darling sheep; they are my daughter-in-law's fav and her birthday is coming up soon!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hee hee Oh this little lamb is so cute. The sparkle on his wool is a great touch.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!