Tuesday, September 15, 2009

And They Are Open!

Congratulations to Joycelyn and Rebeccah on the opening of Totally Stampalicious today! HERE is a link to all four of their sets, which include Dawgs, Hawgs, Frawgs, and Brawds!

Check out their blog for lots of fun creations with the new sets! See my Rockin' Frawg HERE.

My Road Hawg used Sketch 246 on SCS. No frills here for this masculine card! I pieced the bandana and I used one of my new Cuttlebug folders. I thought this one looked like tire tracks!

Thanks for stopping by!

Stamps: Road Hawg (Totally Stampalicious)
Paper: Dusty Durango, Basic Black, Soft Suede, Very Vanilla, Basic Grey DP, SU! DP (red)
Ink: Memento Black, Copics
Accessories: star eyelets, designer label punch, 1" circle punch, Cuttlebug EF, twill tape, paper piercer
Techniques: piecing, piercing

6 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness - how cool is that!! I can't afford to look now, but I'm going to remember that, it would be perfect for DH. Well, not quite the hog part, but the bike. The frog would be good for him too.
    I really like your MLK quote at the top - I need to practice that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. p.s. In case I missed out on something while trying to speed-read all the blogs I missed while I was away, how did your DD do with the auditions?

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an awesome card! I love how you've used the background paper - it looks like landscape that he's riding by.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great masculine card!! The Basic Gray papers are so perfect for a scenery-like bg for this guy!!! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Judy, this card belongs in a magazine!!! You have GOT to submit it here, there, and everywhere!!!!! I am totally serious!!! This card is so fantastic!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!