Saturday, July 11, 2009

For Sale


Updated 11-11-10

If you are interested in any of these items,
please email me at lidaroseroz@yahoo.com
I am needing to simplify my craft room,
and also hoping to take a little "me time" trip in January.
Can you help me out?

All items are trimmed and mounted,
and in excellent condition,
with no stains on the rubber or wood,
unless otherwise noted. Cases included.

Prices do not include shipping.
Thanks!


STAMPIN' UP!
Something to Celebrate $7
Fantastic Foliage $5
Riveting $5
Birthday Best $5
Alphabits (set of 3 - script not included) $4
Simply the Best $5
Starstruck $4
Noteworthy (UM) $5
Just a Note $5
DD Branch $5
Painted Posies (UM) $5
Favorite Greetings $10
Tangerine Tango Ink Pad and Refill, almost full pkg. cardstock $15
Marigold Morning Ink Pad $5
Basic Black Ink Pad $3
DD Posy & Bee $10
Petal Prints $10
Simple Shapes $5
Word by Word $5
Print Pattern $7
Happy Winter $5
Happiest of Holidays $15 + 3 Jumbo Wheels
The Art of Life $12
Zuni Pottery $10

Little Letters $10
Classic Captions $10

Stampin' Pastels - set of original 48 - used gently $10
















1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!