Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Sneak Peeks and a Great Sale!

Today is the first day of Sneak Peeks for the new July releases from Our Daily Bread designs! Check out what these Bread Basket members have been working on:

Betty
Chris
Connie
Jane
Kathy
Silke

If some of those names look new to you, they are!
We are welcoming four new members to the Bread Basket and I am thrilled to be working alongside them on the team!


There will be more Sneak Peeks (and mine!) later in the week!

Be sure to check out the Prism Paper sale going on through Saturday night. The new Super Sunday Special at Our Daily Bread designs : ALL Prism cardstocks are 25% off! That means the sale includes Prismatic Packs, Simply Smooths and Metallics!

The Prismatic Packs are wonderfully textured on one side and smooth on the other. The Simply Smooths are fantastic for clean, crisp stamped images. The Metallics give you elegant, iridescent sparkle.

You can't go wrong with Prism and this sale is definitely right on! Sale ends June 28 at 12:00 AM EST. NOTE: Sale prices will be reflected in your shopping cart.

Thanks for coming by! I am off to the Petting Zoo with my summer school class today! And then my aunt and uncle are here from Colorado to help celebrate my dad's birthday. It will be fun to visit with them.

4 comments:

  1. Golly, Judy!! I have not been able to get on your blog all morning...I think blogger has been having issues!! Thanks so much for the invitation to join the DT! I am having an blast, and can't wait to work with everyone!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Judy - thank you for welcoming us!!!! I'm so glad I was able to announce the good news today...I couldn't wait any longer - LOL!!!


    Looking forward to a fun 6 months of stampin' together!!!! Hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY - such wonderful new additions to the ODBD family!!!

    Great post Judy and have fun at the Zoo!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have fun at the zoo, Judy!! Was wondering what the sale was at ODBD this week. Will post it on my blog tomorrow as well as welcoming the new members.

    Have a great day! I will have a house full this weekend so I hope I have a chance to pop on over and see your creation.
    blessings,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!