Saturday, April 11, 2009

Simply for a Friend


For today's Inspiration Challenge 175, I chose this pillow set from Grandin Road. I loved the classic look to the pillows and wanted to reflect that in my card.

My sentiment is stamped in Mellow Moss, all other images are stamped in Encore Silver.

This is also for Sharon's Stamp Simply Challenge 82: Hang It Up. I used a little heart/cross charm on white organdy ribbon.

I hope you all are having a blessed Easter weekend! Come back tomorrow for some exciting news and an Easter Celebration card!


Stamps: Pocket Silhouettes (SU)
Paper: River Rock, Naturals Ivory
Ink: Encore Silver, Mellow Moss
Accessories: white organdy ribbon, word window punch, charm, metal heart stickers

14 comments:

  1. Very pretty card! Thanks for sharing - Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very soft and pretty! Love the little charm!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this, very simple but so elegant, love the charm.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous, Judy!!!! Love the elegant simplicity of the design!!! Lovely card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I luv this card, so gorgeous.....very nice! *~*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card, and I love the charm on thsi!!!! Hope you have a wonderful Easter tooo!!!

    Hugs,
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  7. How beautiful! The silver with mellow moss is so prety.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Judy this is just preciously sweet! Love the hearts repeated! Great touch!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So pretty! And a perfect take on Sharon's Hang It Up challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. OH!!! I LOVE this!!! The simple elegance of this is just perfect!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Judy, this is so very elegant and beautiful!! I love it!! :) TFS!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!