Tuesday, February 17, 2009

You Can't Go Wrong With Pink and Green!

I made this card for two occasions. The first was for this week's SCS Featured Stamper Challenge. Julie Lacey was chosen as this week's stamper and I cased (copy and share everything) her card HERE. The "rules" are to change at least two things on the creator's card, keeping some things the same. I changed the colors and the images, and kept her basic design and layout. This is a 5 1/2" square card.

I also made this for a challenge I gave to the Our Daily Bread designs DT. They were to take one of the February releases and make it into a friendship or valentine card. Each participant received a secret name, and they will all be revealed next week. I will be sure to let you know when, so you can see them all. I can't tell you who this is for, but I can tell you that I love the pearls on it and I hope she will too! Surprise, surprise. Pearls are my favorite embellishment right now, and I have several colors from various companies.

And now for a bit of news! I have been asked to Guest Design for DRS Designs in March and April! I am excited to show you what I have planned with their images, but you will have to stay tuned for that until March! Check out THIS POST for a fun way to package stamps and how to recycle it! I can hardly wait to try that with my bag that my stamps came in!

I will get to work for those two months with some new friends, and one of my current blogging/stamping friends, Vicki! How cool is that? (Waving to you, Vicki, as I know you will read this!)

Thanks for stopping by today!


Stamps: I Am The Way! (ODBD)
Paper: Pink Pirouette, Whisper White, Wild Wasabi DP, Basic Grey DP, Bazzill Bling
Ink: Encore Gold
Accessories: Shimmerz: Celery and Angel Wings, White Opal Liquid Pearls, Nestabilities, SU Taglets, circle punch, pearls, satin trimmed organdy white ribbon, photo corner punch, word brad (The Paper Studio), circle cutte
r

15 comments:

  1. Awesome! Congrats and very pretty pink & green card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow - this makes a beautiful Valentine!! Congrats on the DRS team!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic!!!! I wonder who on the DT loves pearls!!!!! LOL!!! I could probably name at least 5 without much thought. Love this card and the pearls are fabulous!!!

    Congrats on the DRS GT gig!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty, love the pearls and dp. COngrats again on the GDT for DRS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Judy!!

    This card is just gorgeous! Beautful colors and I love the pearls.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely stunning card. I love the papers, pearls and the gold "inspire".

    ReplyDelete
  7. Betty thinks it is for her!! LOL! Beautiful card!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey-congrats on DRS. This card is beautiful with the pearls and DP!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Judy...first CONGRATS!! :) You totally deserve this!! I'm so proud to be working with you as I'm a big fan of yours!! (Waving back at you girl!!) I really cannot WAIT to see what you do with these images!! Your card above is so gorgeous!! Your coloring is always fab!! Welcome and I'm so glad to know you girl!! YOU ROCK!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on the DRS guest designer spot! That's so awesome!! Love the soft, feminine look to your card!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats on your new DT gig! Oh, this valentine-friendship card is perfect! SO pretty and feminine! I bet your secret pal will LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow this card is stunning! I love everything about it.
    When you get a chance wstop by my BLOG I have an award there for you.

    ReplyDelete
  13. congrats on DRS, you will do well, you are so creative. Love this card it is so elegant, love all the pearls

    ReplyDelete
  14. Stunning! Love the colors. You are so talented!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!