Saturday, February 28, 2009

New Designs at Hambo Stamps!

While I wait patiently for my new Hambo Stamps to arrive, I wanted to show you one of my favorite images. This Tub Lady (1717) looks so content and relaxed. I could use a dose of that, couldn't you?

Her bubble bath is overflowing with Liquid Applique (she must be a stamper!), and a little glitter is added for bubble sparkle. I think she is waiting for her new Hambo Stamps to arrive! Check out all the new designs HERE. There is something for everyone!

Be sure to check out the other Design Team members' designs:
Jane
Libby
MacKenzie (one of the fall releases, and super cute and creative!)
Monica

Thanks for stopping by today! I hope to show my new releases soon!

P.S. Yesterday was my puppy's birthday! Fiona is now one! And still so rambunctious!
You can see her picture in the right sidebar!

Stamps: Tub Lady (Hambo Stamps)
Paper: Georgia Pacific White, Designer Paper by Stampin' Up!
Ink: Black Stazon, Yoyo Yellow, Creamy Caramel, Pink Pirouette, Bliss Blue, Copic C-1 and C-3
Accessories: Paper Frills by Doodblebug, blue brads, Primas

7 comments:

  1. What cute card! Yes, I could use a dose of that! LOL! Great idea to add some glitter to the liquid applique. Thanks for the tip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha, what a cute card!!! Love the 'bubbles'. The 'green' card is as cute as can be as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww... Now this is my kind of card. I can feel those bubbles now. Too cute Judy! Happy Birthday Fiona. WHOHOO.... ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card has made me want to go and have a soak in the tub!

    Love it!

    Smiles & cheers,

    Dorothy

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the sparkly bubbles! And happy birthday Fiona!

    btw, could you email me regarding the blog candy...it must be getting dusty by now ;)

    ssnordhues@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so adorable, love the bubbles.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!