Monday, February 16, 2009

House Mouse Monday with a New Sponsor

LinkToday over at House Mouse & Friends, we have a sketch challenge for you to try.
I tweaked it a little bit to fit with my image and designer paper. My little card is 4.25 inches (approx. 10.8 cm.) square.
Our sponsor today is 2RedBananas, who designed the sketch and, coincidentally, have Jami Bova on their DT. Jami is also a designer for them, and has her own illustrations rubberized! Cool! And there is more! Jami is one of three new DT members for the next 3 months at House Mouse & Friends! We would also like to welcome Patricia Rose and Rica over at Rica's Haven as new DT members! Welcome gals! Be sure to check out what ALL the Design Team did with the sketch today HERE.

I used Liquid Applique for the bubbles and added a little Crystal Stickles on the tub edge and legs. I colored my image with Copic markers (trying them out!). My little Hopper has been in the hot water too long, as his face is getting a little red! But he sure likes it in there!

On another note, I want to say Congratulations to my good friend, Cindy Motherway, who was announced as one of the newest SCS Dirty Dozen on Sunday! Way to go, Mothermark!

Thank you for stopping by today!

20 comments:

  1. Oh my... that is too stinking cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WONDERFUL!!!
    I wish I was that little guy!!
    I love your bubbles!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so adorable! She looks so relaxed, great bubbles!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw... what a fun card ! Love that you liguid appliqued the bubbles ! Love the colors and flowers too. Great job !

    ReplyDelete
  5. WHOA!!! JUDY!! LOVE this stinkin cute card!!! Now I have to buy this stamp!! This card is tooooo cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. AWWWW!! Look at those cute cute bubbles!! I think I need to try out this challenge!! ;) I love these images!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very very cute card! I love the dp you used and the bubbles look so real! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh goodness what a wonderful card!!!! I love the bubbles and how you've so perfectly matched your flower with the paper!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I sooooo love this Judy!! Those little bubbles are so fun, and I adore how you did the flower to match that paper so perfectly!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. aww... how sweet is this... I love that image and how you coloured it. like the liquid applique bubbles, pretty dp and colours. Love the matching flower embellishment..

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Judith,
    I love the colours you chose for this card, another great creation ;o)


    cant find your email address....
    "Mudpie Tells" the stamp I won on HM&F at Christmas still has not arrived ;o(

    ReplyDelete
  12. Absolutely adorable. There isn't one HM stamp that isn't, but the way you've embellished this is just amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ahhhhh~ a warm bubble bath sounds heavenly!! This is adorable, Judy! Love all the yummy details!

    ReplyDelete
  14. So cute! That little bunnie looks so relaxed in his little bath! So cute!

    Hugs,
    Larissa

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!