Friday, December 5, 2008

A Matching Envelope

Just a quick post to show you something I added to my snowman card.
Here is a picture of my card from yesterday with a matching envelope. I used the Martha Stewart doily lace border punch and added a strip of my hoarded designer paper from Basic Grey on top of that.


Because of the layers in this card, I would probably mail it in a bubble envelope anyway, so the punched border would be safe too!

My daughter goes in to the surgeon today to get her stitches out and for a checkup. I think she is doing really well. Because of her surgery last week, we didn't put up our tree yet, so I am excited to start that today and tomorrow! Happy Friday!

4 comments:

  1. Have fun putting up your tree! Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the card and matching envelope! And I have to say I also hoard paper and I keep on buying it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hee hee, an envelope to put in an envelope. I love it!! Hope everything goes well with the stitches and have fun doing the tree!
    hugs, Jami

    ReplyDelete
  4. And the envie is sooo cute too!
    --Becca

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!