Saturday, April 12, 2008

An Easy Sketch, Prizes, But No Cow!

Here is an easy sketch to try:

You would think I could find my cow when I NEED him! Just the other day I saw that MFT set (On the Farm) in my stamp room, and when I saw today's SCS Inspiration Challenge, I knew I had to use him with this moon stamp. But do you think I could find him?? No! I think he is "in the corn" with Little Boy Blue.....(I am from Nebraska you know....all we have is corn -- and snow....).

Anyway, here is my card for the Inspiration Challenge: Cow Parade! If that cow comes home, I may just stick it on here somehow (lol), but this is the cow I chose for my inspiration. There really are some funny ones at the website if you have time to look!

If you would like to play, use SQJARSC02 for your keyword on SCS, or post on your blog and then post a link to your card here in a comment! I will choose a random winner of all cards (shouldn't be a large group so go for it!) this next Friday and send them a fun prize!
Stamps: So Many Scallops
Paper: Green Galore, Pink Passion, Very Vanilla, Unknown DP
Ink: Wild Wasabi and Green Galore
Accessories: green brads (which really do match IRL), ribbon by Amuse, Marvy scallop punches

5 comments:

  1. so pretty! Wonderful sketch too! Love your blog banner, very eye catching!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great sketch and your card is awesome. You mentioned "cows" and I immediately remembered the photos of the "cow parade" cows I took while visiting Boston, MA. So here is the "Texas Hold 'Em" cow using your sketch. Thanks again! Darlene (SCS:akronstamperdpk)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Would have been nice had I attached the card . . . duh!!
    Here ya go: http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/885119?cat=500&ppuser=95678

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heres mine:

    http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/885228?cat=500&ppuser=60960

    Stacy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!