Saturday, April 26, 2008

The Big Word Project

This is kind of cool -- The Big Word Project lets you choose an available word to represent your website! I chose
to represent my site! It is interesting to see what words people choose and where the words take you. There is a fee - these guys are making a few bucks with this idea..... lol.... I am supporting total strangers....what is up with that??? Okay - a brief moment of losing my mind for $3.00. But at least I didn't choose a 15 letter word or something like that! They have already redefined 3300+ words -- that is some dough! Why didn't I think of this idea? It could pay for my stamping supplies!! LOL

3 comments:

  1. Very clever! I notice they are selling the word "antidisestablishmentarianism"....I wonder how long it will stay on the market. LOL My word was taken already.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I JUST read about this in a magazine my pastor had.....what a coinkydink!
    Cool that they had this available for you!
    LeAnne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like fun! Both the words I like are there...now all I need is a blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!