Friday, March 14, 2008

Spring Break Here I Come!


Today is the last day I will post for awhile (unless I have internet access somewhere along the way). We are leaving for North Carolina today to go visit my son, who attends college there. I am so excited! Ten days away with spring showing in the blossoms and trees there! And a room at the beach! (Too cold to get in, but it's still the BEACH!)

So here is my last card for awhile! What will I ever do now that I can't stamp????
Maybe work on that unfinished afghan.....

Have a great week and a blessed Easter everyone!
Stamps: All stamps by Hambo Stamps
Paper: Whisper White, Blush Blossom, DCVW Posies Matstack, Slab DP, Bordering Blue
Ink: various for wwatercoloring, Black Stazon
Accessories: grosgrain ribbon, oval punches, word windo punch, corner rounder, Primas
Techniques: watercolor, doodling

5 comments:

  1. OMG! That worm is cuter than it should be! What a way cute card!

    Have a wonderful time in NC.Tell the boy I said "Hi."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I like this worm everytime I see it. Great card. Judy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Webcam, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://webcam-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!