Saturday, March 8, 2008

Inspiring Ireland


Well, I loved today's Inspiration Piece (see below) and it got me a little excited for my trip I am taking in May with my DD to Ireland! We are going for 11 days and I haven't been too excited about it yet (I hate to fly). But thanks to this challenge, I am getting there! That, and the fact that I would love to see "green anything" right now (no one else is tired of winter, are they LOL!)!

So here is my card. I used my new Cuttlebug stuff - the heart reminded me of some of the patterns in the middle of the quilt. The little tag sentiments are attached to a green safety pin with jump rings. The hint of sparkle at the bottom of the ribbon is three green gems that are not looking so sparkly in the picture!

Stamps: So Many Sayings
Paper: Glorious Green, Mint Melody (SU retired), GP White, Basic Black
Ink: Basic Black
Accessories: Cuttlebug, green gems, jump rings, green safety pin, word window punch, Basic Grey Black Tie ribbon, green organdy ribbon

Blog Candy tomorrow!

5 comments:

  1. WOW!! You made mint melody AND glorious green look good!!

    I love the design of the card--awesome intrepretation of the IC quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow !!!!judy, amazing card !!!!i just love it !!!!
    tfs,
    chat

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool card! I like the Irish hearts! And your little details...neat!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!