Friday, February 15, 2008

Here a Chick, There a Chick


Here is my card for SCS Sketch Challenge 163.

My chickens aren't so little, but they think they are getting too little feed from the Farmer....they don't look all that skinny to me, so I think they better keep quiet or they may end up going to Sunday dinner........

Their color IRL is more gold/red -- for some reason my lighting is washing out the color -- but they look much darker and more intense -- (can chickens look intense??).

All stamps are available at www.hambostamps.com

Stamps: Hambo Stamps
Paper: Summer Sun, Real Red, Whisper White, American Crafts polka dot DP
Ink: Black Stazon, Bliss Blue, Summer Sun, Creamy Caramel, More Mustard
Accessories: white, red, yellow, and dotted Primas; dotted red organdy ribbon, yellow and red grosgrain ribbon; brads by American Crafts
Techniques: watercolor

4 comments:

  1. Don't you love those Hambo chickens? You did a great job with them. I LOVE the polka dots and colors you used. Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How adorable! Love your layout, the colors. It's all wonderful.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!