Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Birthday Greetings

Yesterday was one of my SCS friends' birthdays. I also have a friend at my church whose birthday was yesterday. In a way, I think it would be hard to separate the celebrations. Maybe I would go to having a half-birthday celebration! Everyone knows it's more fun to celebrate twice as often! :)
A group of us made cards for our friend Deb, and made sure they didn't have anything to do with Christmas. So we chose a color scheme of black and white and here is what I came up with:

I was inspired by the sketch of this gorgeous card.

Today is another friend's birthday! I remember when she was younger (she is the daughter of one of my good friends) she made the comment that she didn't want any of her presents wrapped in Christmas paper! So I tried to make something a little different for her.
I also made this card for last week's Featured Stamper Challenge, and was inspired by the layout of this card.

Happy Birthday to all of you who celebrate birthdays this week!

4 comments:

  1. Judy both are wonderful! I know Deb will love hers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a sucker for black and white cards. I love that one! And the other is also gorgeous. I like how it's divided and how you used the DP.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!