Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Inspiration Challenge


As many of you know, my favorite challenge is on Saturday! And this was no exception. Here is the inspiration piece we were to look at. I had fun making this card -- I love that Basic Grey Color Me Silly paper -- hard to find now.
Stamps: Think Big, Little Layers
Paper: Basic Grey Color Me Silly DP, Purely Pomegranate, Whisper White
Ink: Purely Pomegranate, Only Orange, Black Stazon
Accessories: oval punches, tag corner punch, big brads, dimensionals

4 comments:

  1. Love the colors!! (I couldn't find the link to the inspiration piece.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You definitely caught the beautiful colors and textures of the inspiration piece! Good job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool! I like the punches and the corners especially! (I couldn't find it either.)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!