Friday, November 2, 2007

Happy and Flat!

Goodness! What could that title be about? Well, it's about the SCS Limited Supplies Challenge for today: making a flat holiday card that costs only 41 cents to mail. Here is what I came up with:
The stamps are from a retired set and retired jumbo wheel. The So Saffron piece is stamped with a star from In the Spotlight, but it's really light in the photo. I used the Designer Label punch again to make the frame around the main image.
Stamps: Happiest of Holidays, In the Spotlight, Poinsettia Jumbo Wheel
Paper: Purely Pomegranate, So Saffron, Always Artichoke
Ink: Purely Pomegranate, Barely Banana
Accessories: Stickles, burgundy organy ribbon, Designer Label punch

1 comment:

  1. Cute- wouldn't have thought I'd like those colors...I've never gotten any of the punch boxes, but...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!