Friday, October 19, 2007

# 3 - but a different sentiment!

Here is the third card I made in the "15 minutes or less" birthday category -- I had made one like this that said "Celebrate" and then mailed it, and had forgotten to take a picture. So here is its twin -- but this one says "thank you" of course! I made this one today for a SCS friend to thank her for sending me some of those cute clear topped tins. The DP matches So Saffron and Rose Red - not a combo I would have normally put together!

Yes, the ribbon is too low, but what can you do once the glue dots have stuck? (They tear my paper when I take them up -- tried that! haha)

2 comments:

  1. I like those colors together- wonder of wonders. Honestly, without DP to help us try odd choices, would we ever come up with some of these ideas???? Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I may have to try this and time myself. I don't think I am NEARLY as fast at you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!