Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Two weeks....wow!


For you regular readers -- my parents are here and moved and we are in the process of unpacking! Our trip from Arizona to Nebraska went well and we enjoyed the rain and the scenery along the way!

I finally got back to stamping this morning -- at 3 in the morning! Not exactly what I had in mind, but we had a ginormous thunderstorm with lots of lightning and rain (again!) and once I am up -- I am up! So I made use of the time and stamped this card for the SCS Color Challenge. Today's colors are Soft Sky, Blue Bayou and Cameo Coral - a great combination!

I used one of the new Stampin' Up! hostess sets, Vases in Vogue. The coral paper is Bazzill textured and scalloped - I love the scalloped border on it. I stamped "a flower for you" in Cameo Coral on the coral paper - a little hard to see in the photo. It's great to be back!

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful card. Stamping at 3am -- great time, peace and quiet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are so happy you are back! I love the card! WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great! I love the Vases in Vogue set, but struggle to find ways to use it. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How wonderful to have your parents here. (LOVE having mine by me.)

    Classy card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you're back with your blog! Coral is one of my favorite colors!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!