Tuesday, August 28, 2007

New Watermarks

I got two fabulous new watermarks from Dini! [Check out her website HERE]
They turned out great and she has lightning fast service and incredibly reasonable (cheap in price but not cheap in quality!!) prices! The one on this card is one of the new ones. Look for the other one later this week!

Today's Color Challenge is Purely Pomegranate, Old Olive and Pretty in Pink. What gorgeous colors to work with! There is a leaf stamped on the Purely Pomegranate in Pink ink -- hard to see in the photo. Both the Pretty in Pink and Olive pieces are stamped with Canvas in P in P. The lower right hand corner is a punch from EK Success. I used my heat gun to curl my pink organdy ribbon and keep it from fraying.

We had a little rain today and there is nice cloud cover today. I am so ready for fall!

3 comments:

  1. You're right- the colors are gorgeous! I like your new watermark. Great design on your card. I like the cut-out (punch) in the corner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this color combo. A nice choice of images to go with them. You continue to amaze me.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!