Sunday, July 8, 2007

Wow! Where did Saturday go? I guess I was busy shopping and buying paint and painting my daughter's room! She starts high school next month and we are redecorating with new color and new furniture! Whew! I think I need to sit down and enjoy some refreshment:

My first Bella card! She looks like she is having fun. This was actually inspired from this Christmas ornament:

I was inspired by the colors and the triangle shapes (in the martini glass too!) -- so I used a triangle layout and added some lovely Primas!!

4 comments:

  1. She's a cutie! What kind of 'tini is she having? If it has an olive in it, I'll have to pass! Lots of work to redo and paint! You deserve a rest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card! I totally remember those ornaments (Pier 1?) from Christmas time last year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You make such beautiful cards. Thanks so much for sharing. I check your blog all the time! I've tagged you on my blog, so check it out!

    http://stamptillyoucramp.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your take on the challenge -- great card.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!