Sunday, July 1, 2007

Just a Note...


Here is a card I made for the SCS Sketch Challenge last week -- since then I have been out of town, but am now back, so check back later today for some new stuff! I had never used this large stamp before. It was a gift, and I thought it was perfect for my long card. It is stamped with Basic Black ink and then watercolored using several different colors. The piano and keys behind it are then brushed with Pearl Ex for a shimmery look (which the photo does not pick up!).

AND THE BIG NEWS: The new Stampin' Up catalog is here!!! And it has some wonderful new accessories and great new sets!! Contact me or leave a post here if you are interested in having your own copy. There are hundreds of samples and examples for inspiration too!

2 comments:

  1. I like the accents (ribbon and charm). And I'm liking long cards more and more! Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job. Love the card. Great colors!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!