Friday, June 1, 2007

Ticket punches and ticket sales...

I really NEED a ticket punch. At first I thought it was kind of a silly punch, since I had a corner rounder, and I thought doing the opposite would be kind of dumb. But of course, then you see cards made with this or that and you have to have it! I love the look of the ticket punch. It makes room for eyelets and brads, which I love almost as much as ribbon! So yesterday I substituted (again) my scallop scissors from Fiskars, and made faux ticket corners! It's a little tricky to line it up (and it has to line up exactly, of course!), so today on my order - guess what will be first?
I made this card for the Ways To Use It challenge on SCS. We were to use retiring stamps -- not hard for me -- since I will only have nine sets left that are SU current after June 30!! But hard to choose which set! I let a wedding this weekend and some designer paper determine my card. I love the Copper Dotlets by Doodlebug -- I got these at a closeout sale at a LSS for 10 cents a package -- (regularly $2) -- at the time I thought $2 worth was enough, but I should have bought all they had. When I went back, they were all gone, of course. But I have 19 1/2 packages left (Not all copper) after this card!!
My son leaves today (after only being home two weeks) for a tour with his local rock band. They will be in CO tonight, then OR, CA, AZ, NM, TX and back here to NE after two weeks. I hope they have a good time. It's great to be a teenager -- everything is possible and your dreams are all out there, waiting to be fulfilled~

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!